I love recruiting, I meet so many awesome people and helping them find. As a chef I enjoyed serving people plates that cause joy but that lasts for dinner time, as a recruiter I can change someone’s life with a phone call. To me, Its all about creating memorable moments.
I have worked on and filled roles all over Europe and sometimes further afield. My career has lead me to work both inhouse as a Sourcer, Recruiter and Talent Hacker for companies such as Indeed, Lyst, Blippar. My recruiting career started agency side with well-known agencies, Propel and CaspianOne. I really enjoy Recruiting, I find it easy as it blends the mix of skills and knowledge I have from the earlier parts of my career as a chef and working in direct sales.
Below you will find out more about my speaking experience, who recommends me around the internet and where I have appeared.
- Tris is most active on LinkedIn, follow him there for updates.
- Tris Revill Co-Hosts the DBR Live Show to talk about recruiting topics every few weeks
- Is a co-founder and organiser of the worlds largest Inhouse Recruitment community – DBR
- Founder of the Growth Hacking Recruiter Community
- Read Tris Revill blogs on Recruitment and Sourcing
- You can get in touch with him on email or via the bot on his Facebook page anytime!
Tris Revill is world renowned Recruiter and Growth Hacker. His work has been recognised by industry peers and leaders. Below are just a few of the places mentioning him around the web. You can also visit the testimonials page to see what his peers and colleagues think.
- Hung Lee’s – Top 100 UK Startup Recruiters
- Rob Long’s – Recommended London Recruiters
- Sjamilla’s – List of Awesome Recruitment Resources
- OhSusannaMarie’s – Best Recruitment Facebook Groups of 2018
- OhSusannaMarie’s – Best Recruitment YouTube Channels of 2018
- Go Pin Leads – Top all things Growth Hacking
- Indeed.com – Ed Delgado – How to write better messages
- The Ultimate List of Growth Hacking Recruiters
- Serve IT – What is a Recruitment Sourcer
- RecruitingBrainFood.com issues; No 16 No 18 No 35 No 41 No 43 No 44 No 55 No 58 No 62 No 66 No 68 No 69 No 70 No 71 No 78 No 91 No 103
Tris has spoken at Recruiting and Technology Events Since 2015. Tris Revill enjoys public speaking and enjoys delivering practical advice that helps his audience grow. Invite Tris Revill to speak at one of your events here.
- TalentHackers, London (Sep 2014) – Live TalentHack “How to find CV’s just using google”
- Talent Leaders Connect, Glasgow (Nov 2014) – “What tools does an in house recruiter need to succeed”
- Culturevist, London (April 2015) – “Hiring for Culture”
- ReConverse, London (Sep 2015) – “The (not so) lost art of candidate engagement”
- General Assembly, London (Oct 2015) – Panel “Overcoming the challenges in Tech recruitment”
- Don’t Be Afraid of Technical Interviews, London (Jan 2016) – Panel Host
- Don’t Be Afraid of Hiring from Abroad (March 2016) – Panel Host
- Hired.Conf Paris (March 2016) – International Hiring
- Talent Leaders Connect Dublin (May 2016)
- #TruParis – Track Lead (June 2017)
- SourceCon Europe – Welcome Wagon and Stage MC (2018)
- #TruParis – Track Lead (June 2018)
Here is a list of Tris Revill’s future speaking engagements.
- SourceCon Paris Chapter (October 2018)
- SourceCon Europe – (May 2019)
Below are just a few of the places you can hear or watch interviews with Tris Revill. As an active contributor to the recruiting community, Tris Revill is has been Featured on Video’s & Podcasts. It’s easy for you to invite him to join your show next, he is looking for more!
Next steps for me is to be a Founder and Entrepreneur. This is a long time dream that is currently taking place slowly…
I’m currently working on several companies including building a Recruiting Company, The Flying gang and some other things
More coming soon
You are in the right place, my website is also one of my creative outlets.
In my spare time, I look after my beautiful wife and daughter. Our favourite things normally revolve around Travel, Family or Food.
We have a project in the works to share more of our lifestyle. For now, we are focused on looking after our little one and building a business that allows us to achieve freedom and a sense of fulfilment. I love travelling and am looking to get out and about more in the next few years. I worked in kitchens all over the world during my early career as a chef. It was a lot of hard work and I haven’t written much about it since. I am looking at ways to showcase my vision of food and life. The restaurant is still a dream! You can get a taste of what is to come by enjoying one of the links below.
- Find Tris Revill’s Recommendations Near You on Google Maps
- Find Tris Revills List of Top Places for Beer in Paris
- Find a collection of Tris Revill’s Food Pictures
More coming soon